Team Nutrition provides a number of resources, including USDA recipes and cookbooks that feature foods that both children and adults should consume more of: dark green and orange vegetables, dry beans and peas, and whole grains. All of these healthy recipes are low in total fat, saturated fat, sugar, and sodium. Try these kid-tested, kid-approved recipes today!
Household Sized Recipes
- Child Care Recipes
- Look and Cook Recipes [English on one side, Spanish on the reverse]
Quantity Recipes for Schools and Child Care
What's Cooking Mixing Bowl Videos
Schools, summer sites, and child care (centers, homes and sponsors) that participate in USDA’s Child Nutrition Programs may request free printed copies of many of these materials. Materials available in print are on the Resource Order Form. We would like to hear from you! Please share how you are using these materials by emailing us at TeamNutrition@fns.usda.gov.
- Child Care Recipes [25-50 Servings for Schools and Child Care]
- USDA Standardized Recipes [25-50 and 50-100 Servings for Schools and Child Care]
- Recipes for Healthy Kids: Cookbook for Child Care Centers [25-50 Servings]
- Recipes for Healthy Kids: Cookbook for Schools [25-50 Servings]
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl [25-50 Servings]
- Chic' Penne [Video] [Recipe] [25-50 Servings]
- Eagle Pizza [Video] [Recipe] [25-50 Servings]
- Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap [Video] [Recipe] [25-50 Servings]