If you are a non-profit, faith-based, corporate, or governmental organization that is dedicated to ending hunger, then consider partnering with FNS. FNS helps our partners find ways to leverage federal support for local impact, and gives them access to extensive information resources. FNS also works closely with many partners on new innovative projects. Check out our partnerships resources below before taking the next step.
How Corporations Can Help End Hunger
Corporations often have branches or foundations that focus on social responsibility and philanthropic activities. A great cause you can get involved in is ending hunger in America.
We're glad you're ready to get started on ending hunger and improving nutrition in America. FNS has many programs designed to tackle the problems of hunger and poor nutrition, and we rely on people like you to reach those individuals in need.
- Get immediate support through the USDA National Hunger Hotline
- Find what may be available for military and veteran families
- Serve reimbursable meals and provide food
- Provide nutrition education
- Find volunteer opportunities
- See the connection between nutrition and public health
- Get information on FNS' partner organizations