Really Simple Syndication (RSS), is another way for USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) to distribute information from the fns.usda.gov website to its users.
Using RSS, USDA FNS can feed the latest news articles or updates to you automatically.
To use RSS, you will need an RSS reader, such as My MSN, My Yahoo, Firefox Browser, and other downloadable RSS readers. You can easily subscribe to USDA FNS feeds using RSS readers by inserting the following url's into the location field:
- This feed includes the latest press releases, blogs, and stakeholder notifications.
- Includes only the latest blogs.
- Stakeholder Notifications
- Includes only the latest stakeholder notifications.
- Success Stories
- Includes short articles highlighting successful local program operators.
- Policy Memos - SNAP
- Policy Memos - WIC
- Policy Memos - Child Nutrition Programs
- This includes policy memos for the National School Lunch Program, The School Breakfast Program, The Summer Food Service Program, the Child and Adult Care Food Program, The Patrick Leahy Farm to School Program, The Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, and The Special Milk Program
- Policy Memos - Food Distribution Programs
- This includes policy memos for The Emergency Food Assistance Program, The Commodity Supplemental Food Program, The Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, and USDA Foods in Schools
- Policy Memos - Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
- Policy Memos - Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program