Am I Eligible for WIC?
How to Apply
Learn More About WIC
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides federal grants to states for supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age 5 who are found to be at nutritional risk.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Non-breastfeeding postpartum women
- Toddlers and children up to age 5
- County health departments
- Mobile clinics (vans)
- Community centers
- Public housing sites
- Migrant health centers and camps
- Indian health services facilities
Page updated: July 31, 2023