Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs
Food Buying Guide
The Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs has all of the current information in one manual to help you and your purchasing agent:
- Buy the right amount of food and the appropriate type of food for your program(s).
- Determine the specific contribution each food makes toward the meal pattern requirements.
Food Buying Goes Digital
The Food Buying Guide (FBG), available as an Interactive Web-based Tool and Mobile App, allows you to easily search and navigate food yields, compare food yields, and create and save favorite foods lists. Additional features include:
- The FBG Calculator
- Exhibit A Grains Tool
- Download Food Buying Guide
- Recipe Analysis Workbook (RAW), and
- Product Formulation Statement (PFS) Workbook.
|The Food Buying Guide Interactive Web-based Tool||The Food Buying Guide Mobile App||Food Buying Guide Brochure
Food Buying Guide Goes Digital
Exhibit A Grains Tool to the Rescue!