USDA Foods Expected to be Available
Below you will find links to USDA Foods that are available or expected to be made available to participants in each of the food distribution programs. The lists are subject to change based on market availability. Please reference the WBSCM catalog which contains the most up to date list of available USDA Foods.
Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
USDA Foods in Schools (USDA-FIS)
- USDA Foods Available List for SY 20-21
- USDA Foods New Product Preview Sheets for SY 20-21
- USDA Foods List of Materials SY 20-21
- The List of Materials Report provides an estimated price per pound, per case, and per truck for all USDA Foods items available in SY20-21. This information can be used by States and school districts to estimate the entitlement value of USDA Foods orders placed for the upcoming school year. If you are looking for the USDA Foods Average Material Price to use in valuing USDA Foods discounts and rebates for the National Processing Program, please click here.
- USDA Foods Available List for SY 19-20
- USDA Foods New Product Preview Sheets for SY 19-20