The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides Federal grants to States for supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk.
- Fiscal Year 2017 Breastfeeding Data Local Agency Report
- Secretary Perdue Proclamation - "National WIC Breastfeeding Week"
- "National WIC Breastfeeding Week" Press Release
- WIC FY 2016 Breastfeeding Data Local Agency Report
- Policy 2017-1: New MIS Guidelines and Revised Procedures for EBT and MIS Grant Funding
- Final Rule: Implementation of the Electronic Benefit Transfer-Related Provisions of Public Law 111-296
- Final Rule: Revisions in the WIC Food Packages
- WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines published for July 2017- June 2018
- See More...
- DoD’s Program for WIC Overseas
- What to do if you’re a WIC participant and you’re moving
- Jobs in WIC
- Publications – Resources for WIC Clinics
- How to become an authorized WIC retailer
- Information for Food Manufacturers
- USDA OIG Hotline – how to report fraud and abuse
- Benefits.gov – the official benefits website of the U.S. government
- ChooseMyPlate.gov – information about healthy eating