Active IFMS users can access instructional materials, forms, and helpful references through the IFMS application. These materials are regularly updated to reflect the latest system changes with each release.
Note: In order to access these user resources (including hyperlinked topics), IFMS login is required.
IFMS Learning Academy
The IFMS Learning Academy is the main collection of user resources, which include manuals, quick reference guides, and practice exercises for each functional area in IFMS. To navigate to these files, access to IFMS is required. Users have the option to download a copy of the file(s) or view on screen.
- From any screen in IFMS, click on the Salesforce Help icon (question mark) in the upper right.
- In the Help & Training pop-up window, select the IFMS Learning Academy.
- Browse the list of published topics and select the item of interest.
- Click on the Related tab to view all available documents for the topic.
- Select any listed document to view it.
Commonly referenced topics include:
IFMS Resources Library
The file library of IFMS Resources includes additional helpful information, including hardware and software requirements, generic bar code manuals, and shopping lists. There are also forms for requesting new IFMS user accounts or updates to existing accounts as well as new user training or supplemental learning opportunities for ITOs.
To browse available files:
- From any screen in IFMS, click on the App Launcher icon (9 dots) on the left side.
- Search for or scroll to the Files app and click link to open.
- Select Libraries at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the IFMS Resources link.
- Select a document or folder to view.
IFMS Training Opportunities
After the initial training provided to ITOs who are transitioning to IFMS, the Post-launch Support Program offers additional training opportunities for the IFMS user community in the form of refreshers, updates, and advanced topics. These sessions are intended to build user skills and help improve efficiency with IFMS.
Interested in other training opportunities for new and existing users? Submit the IFMS Training Request Form, located in the IFMS Learning Academy (login required). Upon receipt, the IFMS Training Manager will follow up to discuss scheduling and tailoring the session(s) topics to the needs of the ITO.