Engage school staff and parents in school wellness using these ready-to-go communication tools. Sharing news about your local school wellness policy is easy with these flyers, presentations, newsletter articles, and social media posts. Your school can personalize them to make them specific to your local school wellness policy activities.
Four simple steps:
1. Learn about the kit and how to use it.
2. Download the communication tools.
- Letter to Principal
- Parent Flyer (English) | Spanish
- Presentation for Parents
- Presentation for School Staff
- Newsletter Article
- Social Media Posts
3. Make them your own.
- Each tool includes places for you to enter information specific to your school or school district.
4. Spread the word.
- Post information to social media.
- Include the article in your school newsletter or community newspaper.
- Provide presentations at staff training and parent organization meetings.
You can also download the images in the graphics library or tweet using the links below: