Join Team Nutrition for free training webinars on hot topics related to the CACFP meal pattern requirements.
English webinars will be held from 2-2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Spanish webinars will be held from 3-3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- June 17, 2021: Serving Snacks in the CACFP [Registration Coming Soon]
Please note that attendance for webinars is limited to 1,000 participants. We recommend that you log in early to ensure access. Webinars will be recorded and made available on the Team Nutrition website at a later date.
Certificates of participation will be provided for those who attend the entire webinar. The National CACFP Sponsors Association (NCA) is also offering webinar participants the opportunity to submit and track continuing education credits. Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) have been approved from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Accompanying training materials, presentation slides, and other tools for selected webinar recordings are available on the CACFP Training Tools webpage.
Grains Ounce Equivalents
Whole Grain Rich
- Crediting Store-Bought Combination Baby Foods in the CACFP: March 18, 2021 [English] [Spanish Webinar Coming Soon]
- Feeding Infants: 0-5 months: July 19, 2018 [English] [Spanish]
- Feeding Infants: Starting with Solids: Sept. 20, 2018 [English] [Spanish]
- How to Support Breastfeeding in the CACFP: Aug. 16, 2018 [English] [Spanish]
Meal Service and Menu Planning
Mealtimes with Toddlers