Teachers tell us they want to promote peak performance by teaching students to eat well. They want to help themselves and their students to the beauty and joy of good food and good health. But teachers just don't have the time. Time is such a precious commodity for everyone, but especially for those molding young minds. We want to help. We recognize the extra effort that it takes to bring Team Nutrition into the classroom and we're doing everything we can to make it easier for you.
Team Nutrition is making the MyPlate materials and graphics available for download, as they become available.
Available Resources for Preschools
- Grow It! Try It! Like It! Preschool Fun with Fruits and Vegetables (Pre-K; online only)
- Two-Bite Club
Available Resources for K-12 Schools
Available Resources for Elementary Schools
- Blast Off Game
- Dig In! Standards-Based Nutrition Education from the Ground Up (Gr 5-6)
- Dig In! Posters
- Dig In! At Home Parent Booklet
- The Great Garden Detective Adventure (Gr 3-4)
- Maximizing the Message: Helping Moms and Kids Make Healthier Food Choices
- Serving Up MyPlate: A Yummy Curriculum (Gr 1-6)