Explore a world of possibilities in the garden and on your plate using ten inquiry-based lessons that engage 5th and 6th graders in growing, harvesting, tasting, and learning about fruits and vegetables.
Teachers Guide Lessons 1-10
- Lesson 1: The World of Edible Plants
- Lesson 2: Farm to Plate
- Lesson 3: Healthy From the Ground Up
- Lesson 4: Seeking Out What We Need
- Lesson 5: Eat Your Colors
- Lesson 6: The Global Garden
- Lesson 7: Chef Challenge
- Lesson 8: Fruits and Veggies Many Ways
- Lesson 9: The Power of Choice
- Lesson 10: Harvest Celebration!