The primary objective of this Handbook is to ensure successful approval and subsequent Federal funding of projects supporting FNS programs. State and Federal procurement and contract management require standard clauses and provisions be included in these documents. The following list provides guidance and/or examples of typical contract clauses. Please note that many States have their own versions of these clauses and may also require additional language or certifications.
General procurement guidance may be found at 2 CFR 200.
- Anti-Lobbying Certification and Disclosure
- Executive Order 11246 related to "Equal Employment Opportunity" (EEO)
- Section 306 of the Clean Air Act
- Section 508 of the Clean Water Act
- Debarment/Suspension Certification
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Royalty Free Rights to Use Software or Documentation Developed