APD Document Checklists
The checklists below provide guidance for preparing and reviewing APDs and related documents. See the APD Handbook, FNS Handbook 901, or the related regulation or requirement for a detailed explanation of the particular item or contact your cognizant FNS regional office.
- Refer to FNS Handbook 901- a list of document components are identified for the following documents:
- PAPD (see table 9)
- IAPD (see table 10)
- Annual APDU (see table 11)
- APDU As Needed (see table 13)
- RFP Checklist found at Appendix 12 of FNS Handbook 901 - a table of common items found in an RFP as well as FNS requirements.
- Contract Provisions Checklist found at Appendix 12 of FNS Handbook 901 - a table of commonly found as well as required terms, conditions, and clauses.
- Common Contract Clauses found at Appendix 11 of FNS Handbook 901- provides guidance and examples to contract clauses required in most government contracts.
- WIC MIS Integrity Review Checklist (PDF) - The WIC Post-Implementation Review Checklist includes a recommended agenda for the review, suggested attendees, and then a checklist of questions by functionality identified in the FReD and STARS Guide.
- WIC MIS Integrity Review Checklist (Word) - For state download and use
- WIC EBT Post-Implementation Review Guide - This provides a list of questions and items to be validated during the review.
- WIC EBT Management Evaluation Guide - a variation of the post-implementation review guide to be used for fully operational EBT system reviews.
- WIC EBT Local Agency Questionnaire - Specific review items for the Local agency portion of a WIC EBT review.
The following samples and prototypes offer assistance in developing WIC budgets and funding documents:
Please note that the samples do not address cost allocation. The CAM Toolkit must be used for WIC projects requiring cost allocation.