One of the strengths of SNAP E&T is the opportunity to flexibly adapt services to meet the needs of diverse communities. This session will highlight unique approaches to customizing services to meet the needs of unique SNAP populations, such as older workers, unstably housed and homeless individuals, and English language learners.
- Kyle Wicks, America Works
- Marsha Netus, America Works
- Jacqueline Chernoble, JVS-Boston
- Lucinda Accime, JVS-Boston
- Lucy Burriss, JVS-Boston
- Devin Hearns, AARP Foundation