PART 275—SNAP Performance Reporting System
- Part 271 contains general information, definitions, and other material applicable to all parts of this subchapter.
- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing state agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 273 describes the eligibility criteria to be applied by state agencies and related processing requirements and standards.
- Part 274 provides requirements for the issuance of coupons to eligible households and establishes related issuance responsibilities.
- Part 276 establishes state agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of state agencies.
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.