PART 274—SNAP Issuance and Use of Program Benefits
- Part 271 contains general information, definitions, and other material applicable to all parts of this subchapter.
- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing state agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 273 describes the eligibility criteria to be applied by state agencies and related processing requirements and standards.
- Part 275 sets forth guidelines for monitoring SNAP, analyzing the results and formulating corrective action.
- Part 276 establishes state agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of state agencies.
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
§274.1 Issuance system approval standards.
§274.2 Providing benefits to participants.
§274.3 Retailer management.
§274.4 Reconciliation and reporting.
§274.5 Record retention and forms security.
§274.6 Replacement issuances and cards to households.
§274.7 Benefit redemption by eligible households.
§274.8 Functional and technical EBT system requirements.