PART 273—SNAP Certification of Eligible Households
- Part 271 contains general information, definitions, and other material applicable to all parts of this subchapter.
- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing state agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 274 provides requirements for the issuance of coupons to eligible households and establishes related issuance responsibilities.
- Part 275 sets forth guidelines for monitoring SNAP, analyzing the results and formulating corrective action.
- Part 276 establishes state agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of state agencies.
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
§273.20 SSI cash-out.
§273.21 Monthly Reporting and Retrospective Budgeting (MRRB).
§273.23 Simplified application and standardized benefit projects.
§273.24 Time limit for able-bodied adults.
§273.25 Simplified SNAP.
§273.26 General eligibility guidelines.
§273.27 General administrative guidelines.
§273.28 Application for SNAP recertification.
§273.29 Transitional notice requirements.
§273.30 Transitional benefit alternative change reporting requirements.
§273.31 Closing the transitional period.
§273.32 Households that return to TANF, MOE, or SFCA program during the transitional period.