- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing state agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 273 describes the eligibility criteria to be applied by state agencies and related processing requirements and standards.
- Part 274 provides requirements for the issuance of coupons to eligible households and establishes related issuance responsibilities.
- Part 275 sets forth guidelines for monitoring SNAP, analyzing the results and formulating corrective action.
- Part 276 establishes state agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of state agencies.
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
§271.1 General purpose and scope.
§271.3 Delegations to FNS for administration.
§271.4 Delegations to state agencies for administration.
§271.5 Coupons as obligations of the United States, crimes and offenses.
§271.6 Complaint procedure.
§271.7 Allotment reduction procedures.
§271.8 Information collection/recordkeeping—OMB assigned control numbers.
§271.9 Promotional activities.