The following resources are meant to assist states in planning, operating, and reporting Disaster SNAPs (D-SNAPs). Many of these documents are available in the Disaster SNAP Guidance Handbook and the D-SNAP Toolkit, but they have been laid out below for convenient access. States should work with their regional disaster coordinators, which can be found on the FNS regional offices page.
Planning for D-SNAP
- D-SNAP Sample Application Form (for state use only)
- Affidavit of Disaster Loss
- D-SNAP Site Visit Review Checklist
Reporting on D-SNAP
- D-SNAP Case Review Chart
- D-SNAP Daily Reporting Sheet (Updated October 2022)
- Post Disaster Review Report Template
D-SNAP Allotments and Eligibility Standards
Because of the unique needs of disaster survivors, D-SNAP uses different standards of eligibility than SNAP. Below are the latest D-SNAP allotments and eligibility standards.
- FY 2023 D-SNAP Allotments and Eligibility Standards (Oct. 1, 2022 - Sept. 30, 2023)
- FY 2022 D-SNAP Allotments and Eligibility Standards (Oct. 1, 2021 - Sept. 30, 2022)