State SNAP agencies need to understand their local labor market(s) and have strong relationships with employers. There are unique challenges to employer relationships in rural and small urban areas including larger geographic areas with smaller pockets of employers, lack of public transportation access and low-level awareness of the full labor market. In this session, attendees will learn how CW Solutions and Wood County Human Services Department addressed these challenges and how they can implement this approach within their own organization.
- Thomas Prete, CW Solutions
- Melissa Walsh, CW Solutions
- Megan Stanchick, CW Solutions
- Ronda Seubert, CW Solutions
- Lacey Piekarski, Employment & Training Manager, Wood County Human Services Department