Applicants & Recipients
This page is for persons wanting to apply for SNAP benefits. It’s also for people who are already receiving SNAP benefits and would like to find out more about the Program. And finally, it’s for people who would like to help friends or relatives get SNAP benefits.
You can find out if you, a friend, or relative might be eligible for SNAP benefits and what the rules are for receiving them and using them. If you’re already getting SNAP benefits and you’d like to know why your case worker handled your case the way he or she did, you should be able to find the information you need here.
- 10 Steps To Help You Fill Your Grocery Bag through SNAP
- Could I be eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How do I find a local SNAP office?
- What is the hotline number for my State?
- How much could I receive?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How are SNAP benefits used?
- Search for healthy, low-cost recipes (English & Spanish)
- What are my rights?
- How do I get help on my SNAP case?
- Contact us