|DATE:||Aug. 29, 2008|
|SUBJECT:||Questions and Answers on Certification Issues from the 2008 Farm Bill -- #2|
|TO:||All Regional Directors
Food Stamp Program
Attached are additional questions and answers in response to issues raised by states on the Food Stamp Program provisions of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 (PL 110-246) (FCEA).
Please direct any questions to the appropriate regional contact in the Certification Policy Branch.
Arthur T. Foley
Program Development Division
- Attachment 1 - Questions and Answers on Certification Policy Provisions of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 (PL 100-246) (FCEA) --#2
- Section 4103 - Dependent Care Cap Removal
- Section 4104 - Asset Indexation, Education and Retirement Accounts
- Section 4105 - Expansion of Simplified Reporting
- Section 4106 - Transitional Benefits
- Section 4119 - Telephonic Signature
- Section 4301 - Evaluation of Direct Certification of School-Aged Children for NSLP Meals
- Attachment 2 - Summary Of Tax-Preferred Saving Vehicles Treatment For Food Stamp Purposes