This was a live-streamed session at the 2022 SNAP E&T National Forum. Hear from state agency and provider staff about what they think makes a workforce development service provider a good fit for SNAP E&T and learn about a new FNS tool to help states think about good providers for their E&T programs. This session incorporates an equity lens in the discussion.
- Rachel Gragg, Senior Technical Advisor, FNS, SNAP Office of Employment and Training
- Gretchen Rowe, Director of Nutrition Research, Mathematica
- Jenny Taylor, Vice President, Career Services, Goodwill of North Georgia
- Andrew Prihar, SNAP E&T Policy Supervisor, Department of Human Services; OIM, Bureau of Employment Programs; Division of E&T Guidance and Analytics
- Anastasia Polda, SNAP E&T Supervisor, Economic Assistance and Employment Supports Division, Minnesota Department of Human Services