Learn how state SNAP agencies and SNAP E&T third party providers effectively deliver and adapt services to rural areas to improve participant outcomes. This session includes examples from Colorado, Maine, and West Virginia on methods to integrate partnership strategies that busy program operators can successfully employ in other rural areas.
- Ashley Puffenbarger, SNAP E&T Program Manager & Senior Policy Writer, West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Bureau for Family Assistance
- Patricia Dushuttle, Special Projects Manager, Office for Family Independence, Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Wanda Theobald, SNAP E&T and SNAP-Ed Coordinator, Office for Family Independence, Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Elena Tooley-Prater, SNAP E&T Regional Representative, Colorado Department of Human Services
- Josh McDaniel, SNAP E&T Program Analyst, Mountain Plains Regional Office, Food and Nutrition Service