In FY 20, USDA awarded more than $6.7 million in SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants to help six national non-profit organizations expand program capacity to serve SNAP participants. In this session, each of the six National Partnership grantees will share perspectives from a variety of focus area and stakeholder lenses to highlight how to develop strategic partnerships with community-based organizations, community action organizations, community colleges, social enterprises, workforce boards, and human service organizations to connect with SNAP E&T participants. The session will lift opportunities for states to engage with potential providers. The grantees will also share early lessons learned from the project process.
- Brandy Whisman, JD, PMP®, Senior Project Associate, American Public Human Services Association
- Julia Brown, MPA, Program Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Kalen Cornelious, Manager, Government Partnerships & Policy, Roberts Enterprise Development Fund
- Jenny Taylor, Vice President, Career Services, Goodwill of North Georgia
- Kelly Tessitore, Vice President of Advancement, Jewish Vocational Services Boston
- Kyle Marinelli, Associate Director of Government Relations & Policy, National Association of Workforce Boards