Learn about the process to develop and implement a dedicated SNAP E&T IT system to support program expansion and administration in Illinois and South Carolina. The session will include a discussion about common pitfalls, procurement options, do’s and don’ts, and lessons learned. The session will conclude with a demonstration of South Carolina’s Comprehensive Employment & Training System (SCCETS).
- Nick Espinosa, SNAP E&T Program Analyst, Southeast Regional Office, Food and Nutrition Service
- Deborah Reed-Cole, SNAP E&T Program Director, South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Dan Lyonsmith, Associate Director, Office of Workforce Development, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Andrea Grabemeyer, SNAP E&T Project Manager, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Chandra Vempati, SCCETS System Architect, South Carolina Department of Social Services