The School Breakfast Program provides cash assistance to states to operate nonprofit breakfast programs in schools and residential childcare institutions. The Food and Nutrition service administers the SBP at the federal level. State education agencies administer the SBP at the state level, and local school food authorities operate the program in schools.
- Program Fact Sheet [English] [Spanish]
- Program History
- Final Rule: Child Nutrition Program Flexibilities for Milk, Whole Grains, and Sodium Requirements
- Energize Your Day with School Breakfast!
- Team Nutrition School Breakfast Materials
- Interim Final Rule: Child Nutrition Program Flexibilities for Milk, Whole Grains, and Sodium Requirements
|Food Buying Guide Mobile App||Focusing on Smart Snacks|
|Local School Wellness Policy||Nutrition Standards in School Meals|