Program Data Links
Includes information on eligibility, benefits, welfare reform, electronic benefit transfer, integrity and fraud control.
- National School Lunch
- School Breakfast
- Child and Adult Care
- Summer Food Service Program
- Special Milk
- Team Nutrition
Includes program history, eligibility criteria and how to apply, the Farmers Market Program, breastfeeding support and promotion, laws and regulations, and FAQ's.
- TEFAP (Emergency Food Assistance)
- Food Distribution to Indian Reservations
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
Other Department of Agriculture agencies which provide studies related to food and nutrition issues:
- Agricultural Research Service
- Economic Research Service
- Agricultural Marketing Services
- Farm Service Agency
- National Agricultural Statistics Service
- Poverty data and state-level population estimates are provided by the Census Bureau. The latest news releases on unemployment, the Consumer Price Index and the Producer Price Index are available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- National Center of Education statistics provides statistical compendia online, including state-level enrollment projections.
- National Center for Health statistics data is also available online (including state-level health status indicators).