FNS Recruitment Program
The Mission of the Recruitment Program is “To ensure that our highly talented workforce reflects and is empowered by the Nation’s diversity”.
The Recruiter will routinely communicate with the Recruitment Team to provide any support or assistance necessary to achieve the Recruitment goals.
Other activities include:
- Develop and update the Recruitment Plan.
- Attend career fairs/outreach events.
- Participate in diversity conferences.
- Work with the Agency and the Department Special Emphasis Program Managers on diversity events.
- Develop and maintain promotional materials.
- Develop relationships with schools and organizations that serve underrepresented groups.
- Provide training on recruitment strategies and use of available hiring programs.
Food, Nutrition, and Consumer Services Recruitment Plan