How Can I Report SNAP Fraud?

Last Published: 03/28/2017

If you see or hear about SNAP fraud, tell us. Help us protect your tax dollars. 

FNS takes aggressive measures to fight all fraud. We appreciate the help of concerned citizens

Fraud reports of any kind may be filed with the USDA Office of Inspector General.

  • Call
    • (800) 424-9121
    • (202) 690-1622
    • (202) 690-1202 (TDD)
  • Write
    • United States Department of Agriculture Office of Inspector General PO Box 23399 Washington, DC 20026-3399
  •  Online
  • You can also report fraud to your State. This is especially important if you think that someone lied about their income or assets, or is misusing their benefits.

Your report is confidential.

Help us Fight SNAP Fraud.