The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is the codification of general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government produced by the Office of the Federal Register and the Government Publishing Office. These are the regulations that pertain to Food Distribution Programs and, in the table under that, you'll find recent Final Rules that have yet to be codified. If you are looking for proposed or interim rules and notices, please view Federal Register Documents.
- 7 CFR Part 247: Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- 7 CFR Part 250: Donation of Foods for Use in the United States, its Territories and Possessions and Areas Under its Jurisdiction
- 7 CFR Part 251: The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- 7 CFR Part 253: Administration of the Food Distribution Program for Households on Indian Reservations
- 7 CFR Part 254: Administration of the Food Distribution Program for Indian Households in Oklahoma