Farm to School Stickers Are Here!
The Patrick Leahy Farm to School program helps child nutrition program operators incorporate local foods into meal programs, supports the integration of agriculture and community food systems education into curriculum, and assists state agencies in deepening farm to school engagement in their communities.
As farm to school efforts continue to grow across the country, we invite you to spread the word!
Order these fun 2-inch stickers to share with students to encourage them to go “Loco for Local”!
Stickers come in rolls of 200 stickers per roll. Eligible entities listed can order up to 3 rolls.
Each of the following entities may order stickers:
- Child nutrition program operators
- Schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program
- Child care institutions and facilities that participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Summer meal sites that participate in the Summer Food Service Program
- State agencies administering the child nutrition programs
- State Departments of Agriculture
Place your order today!
Please click on the link: orders.gpo.gov/CFSD
You can use the user ID and password below to log in:
For questions, please reach out to SM.FN.FarmToSchool@usda.gov