The fiscal year (FY) 2024 Farm to School Grant Program request for applications (RFA) is now closed. We anticipate announcing awards in summer 2024. Please check back for more information on the FY 2025 Farm to School RFA, which is expected to be released in October.
The 2023 Farm to School Census data collection period has ended. Thanks to everyone who submitted responses to the survey for their School Food Authority (SFA). We look forward to sharing the 2023 Farm to school Census findings later this fall. To learn more about the data collection process and promotion tools, visit our 2023 Farm to School Census Resources page.
If you need a refresher on how schools near you responded to the 2019 Census, visit the 2019 Farm to School Census Results page to learn more.
- Patrick Leahy Farm to School Grants
- Farm to School - Planning Toolkit
- Farm to Child Nutrition Programs Planning Guide
- USDA Foods: A Resource for Maximizing Food Budgets To Buy Local Fact Sheet
- USDA DoD Fresh Program: A Source for Locally Grown Produce Fact Sheet
- Agricultural Marketing Service Grants, Loans and Other Support
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production Grants
- Composting and Food Waste Reduction (CFWR) Cooperative Agreements
- CDC: Putting Local School Wellness Policies into Action: Stories from School Districts and Schools