2023 Farm to School Census Resources
In fall 2023, FNS will field the 2023 Farm to School Census to request information from school food authorities (SFAs) regarding their use of local food in school meals and other participation in farm to school activities in school year 2022-23. This nationwide survey is the largest of its kind, collecting information from more than 18,000 public, private, and charter SFAs who participate in the National School Lunch Program.
This page offers resources to help state agencies, SFAs, and their partners prepare for and complete the 2023 Census. Make sure to bookmark this page and come back for updates!
Thanks to all State agency staff, SFA staff, and their partners, who will help make the upcoming 2023 Census a success!
- 2023 Farm to School Census Quick Facts
- 2023 Farm to School State Agency Briefing Recording
- 2023 Farm to School Census Checklist for Success
- 2023 Farm to School Census Preparation Worksheet
- 2023 Farm to School Census Sample Survey
- 2023 Farm to School Census FAQs
- 2023 Farm to School Graphics and Art (coming soon)