Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) is an electronic system that allows a recipient to authorize transfer of their government benefits from a Federal account to a retailer account to pay for products received. EBT is used in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam. EBT has been implemented in all States since June of 2004.
- EBT Status Report
- EBT Disaster Guidelines - The purpose of this Guide is to assist EBT States in developing their disaster plans. Responses to recent disasters have demonstrated EBT can effectively deliver SNAP benefits during a disaster situation. Click here to link to FNS Disaster Assistance Website
- EBT & Farmers' Markets - This section provides information on accepting SNAP benefits at Farmers' Markets.
-- Click here for information about the WIC Farmers' Market Nutrition Program and the Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program.
- State EBT Websites - Provides links to various State EBT websites.
- SNAP EBT Third Party Processor List
- Retailer Notice on Agricultural Act of 2014 Provisions
- Contact the SNAP Retailer Service Center
- Accepting EBT
- Contact Your EBT Vendor
- General EBT information
- Retailer Notice on IRS Rule
- Retailer Notice 11-14-12
- SNAP Retailer Data