The following documents are located in the Disaster SNAP Guidance and D-SNAP Toolkit, but have been separated out below for convenient access as they are among the most frequently used tools by States during D-SNAP planning, operations, and reporting.
Planning for D-SNAP
- D-SNAP Plan Template
- D-SNAP Waiver Request Template
- D-SNAP Waiver Request Review Sheet
- D-SNAP Contacts and Responsibilities
- D-SNAP Sample Application Form (for State use only)
- Affidavit of Disaster Loss
- D-SNAP Site Visit Review Checklist
Reporting on D-SNAP
D-SNAP Allotments and Eligibility Standards
Because of the unique needs of disaster survivors, D-SNAP uses different standards of eligibility than SNAP. Below are the latest D-SNAP allotments and eligibility standards.