CSFP Sharing Gallery: Inclusion Criteria
CSFP Sharing Gallery Inclusion Criteria
- Focus Area: CSFP Participants (Low-Income Older Adults).
- At the time of review, nutrition-related information is consistent with the most recently published version of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and/or the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
- Information is focused on nutrition and food education/information and not on CSFP program operations or policy. Priority is given to resources created within the last 5 years.
- Subject matter is presented objectively and fairly without brand name promotion or obvious author/sponsor bias.
- Content Submitted for Agencies, such as:
- Nutrition and food education resources/tools suitable for State and local agencies to develop and conduct nutrition education activities
- Recipe and cookbook content must be appropriate for the CSFP population. We are especially interested in recipes that are tasty and use USDA Foods provided through CSFP
- Recipes must meet the established recipe criteria (see Recipe Inclusion Criteria)
- Nutrition and food education resources/tools suitable for State and local agencies to hand out to CSFP participants
- Links to information on the nutritional needs of older Americans
- Links to other agencies that provide nutrition and food resources for older Americans