CSFP Food Package Toolkit
In November 2019, the CSFP Food Package will be enhanced with new items, additional flexibilities, and increased quantities in some food package categories. Use these resources to plan and prepare for the transition later this year when the enhanced CSFP food package is implemented in your state or community!
These enhancements have been made in collaboration with our CSFP community. Thank you to our state and local partners who participated in the CSFP Food Package Work Group in 2017 and to the many other CSFP stakeholders who weighed in during listening sessions at the 2017 NCSFPA Annual Conference and through other feedback mechanisms.
What is the enhanced CSFP Food Package?
- CSFP Food Package Monthly Distribution Rates
- New Food Options Coming Soon to CSFP
- Side-by-Side Comparison Chart of the Current Food Package and the Enhanced Food Package
- Side-by-Side Visual Summary of CSFP Food Package Changes
- One-Page Handout for Clients: Changes Coming Soon to Your Food Package
- One-Page Handout for Staff & Volunteers: Upcoming Changes to the CSFP Food Package
- Planning Calendar for State and Local Partners
We will be offering several webinars this year to help you understand and prepare for these changes. If you would like to receive announcements for these webinars, sign up for our GovDelivery email list by selecting the topic “Webinars – CSFP.” We will post the webinar recordings on this page when they are available.
New resources will be added to this CSFP Toolkit in the coming months, so be sure to check back! If you would like to receive monthly updates about tools, tips, and training opportunities related to the enhanced CSFP food package, sign up for our GovDelivery email list by selecting the topic “CSFP Food Package Updates.”
If you have any questions, please contact USDAFoods@usda.gov