- Form AD-1163: Request Reasonable Accommodation
- Form AD-1164: Reasonable Accommodation Information Reporting Form
- Planning Inclusive and Accessible Meetings: A guide for planning inclusive meetings for employees with disabilities.
- FNS Instruction 399:The standard operating procedure (SOP) establishing the reasonable accommodation (RA) procedure for FNS employees as well as applicants for such positions.
- DR4300-008: The Departmental Regulation (DR) establishing the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA or the Department) policy for providing a reasonable accommodation (RA) to qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. This DR also establishes the policy for providing personal assistance services (PAS) to employees with targeted disabilities.
- DM4300-002: The purpose of this departmental manual is to transmit the procedures to implement DR 4300-8 Reasonable Accommodations for Employees and Applicants with Disabilities as required in Executive Order 13164 Requiring Federal Agencies To Establish Procedures to Facilitate the Provision of Reasonable Accommodation and& he Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Page updated: November 17, 2023