Resources for Current Farm to School Grantees
The resources, below, will assist grantees on how to get started after receiving their award, access contact information, and successfully complete reports, evaluations, and financial documentation.
- Getting Started
This section will assist grantees on how to get started after receiving the award. This section includes information about the grantee checklist, roles and responsibilities, and subscription to the OCFS E-Newsletter.
- Finance and Budget
Information for Farm to School Grantees regarding the management of the award, including information about the Automated System for Award Payments (ASAP, the Food Program Reporting System (FPRS), the SF-425 Federal Financial Report, Project and Budget Revisions, No Cost Extensions and information about closing out the grant.
- Reporting and Evaluation
Information on reporting requirements to manage the Farm to School Grant award, including an overview of evaluation, reporting requirements, and report examples.
- Overview of Reporting and Evaluation
- Farm to School Grantee Baseline and Final Reports (2020 Grantees)
- Farm to School Grantee Progress Reports (2020 Grantees)
- Sample Progress Report (For 2018 and 2019 Grantees Only)
- Sample Final Report (For 2018 and 2019 Grantees Only)
- FAQ: Accessing PDF Documents for Farm to School Progress Reporting
- Contact Information
Grantees can find USDA staff and Grant Officers’ contact information here.
- Additional Resources
Here grantees can find additional resources to enhance their farm to school program, including the Farm to School Planning Toolkit.
- Farm to School Action Planning: These documents are samples of action plans submitted by prior grantees. They are intended to help current grantees in this stage of the farm to school program development process.
- Webinars and Recordings
- Seeding Success Webinar Series: OCFS is proud to offer a new series of webinars recorded over the Spring of 2020, featuring practical advice for Farm to School Grantees, and other farm to school program operators, on how to build successful teams, procure local food products, and other practical advice.
- FY2020 Farm to School Grantee Baseline Reports: OCFS national office staff walk through the process of completing the Baseline Report. This is a webinar intended for 2020 Farm to School grantees.
- FY2020 Farm to School Grantee Progress Reports: OCFS national office staff walk through the process of completing grant progress reports for the Farm to School Grant. This is a webinar intended for 2020 Farm to School grantees.
- FY2020 Farm to School Grantee Webinar - Modifying Grants: OCFS national office staff walk through the process of modifying grant activities and budgets for current Farm to School Grantees.
For all questions pertaining to the USDA Farm to School Grant Program, please email Farm to School. Subscribe to our E-letter to receive information and updates from USDA’s Office of Community Food Systems.