Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Letter to Provider

Resource type
Technical Assistance & Guidance
Resource Materials

Letter to Provider -- To qualify for tier I reimbursement, or if you wish to receive reimbursement for meals served to your own children under the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), you must complete, sign and return the enclosed Meal Benefit Form to us.

Page updated: September 12, 2023