CACFP provides nutritious meals and snacks to infants and children as a regular part of their day care.
A variety of public or private nonprofit child care centers, Head Start programs, outside-school-hours care centers, and other institutions which are licensed or approved to provide day care services participate in CACFP. For-profit centers that serve lower income children may also be eligible.
CACFP reimburses centers at free, reduced-price, or paid rates for eligible meals and snacks served to enrolled children, targeting benefits to those children most in need.
- Building for the Future (en Español)
- Improving Oversight
- Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Meals and Snacks
- Operational Provisions - 7 CFR 226.17
- Reimbursement Rates
- CACFP Nutrition and Nutrition Education
- Care Connection
- Cookbook for Child Care Centers
- Healthy Meals Resource System
- Mealtime Memo for Child Care (en Español)
- MyPlate - Preschoolers
- Team Nutrition Library
- Wellness Resources for Child Care Providers
- The Two Bite Club