These resources are periodically updated to reflect changes to the Child and Adult Care Food Program and highlight new resources available for Households.
State agencies that use USDA’s prototypes and templates should always verify that forms include the current FNS Nondiscrimination Statement.
- Adult Day Care Handbook
- At-risk Afterschool Care Handbook
- At-risk Afterschool Care Handbook (Designed)
- Family Day Care Home Monitor Handbook
- Guidance for Management Plans and Budgets
- Independent Child Care Centers Handbook
- Monitoring Handbook for State Agencies
- Serious Deficiency, Suspension, & Appeals for State Agencies and Householding Organizations