Join Team Nutrition for monthly training webinars on hot topics related to the CACFP Meal Pattern requirements.
Webinars will be held on the third Thursday of every month, in English from 2 to 2:30 PM ET and in Spanish from 3 to 3:30 PM ET.
Sept. 20, 2018: Feeding Infants: Starting with Solids
- Live webinar registration is limited to the first 3000 registrants. All webinars will be recorded and made available through the Team Nutrition website if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
- Oct. 18, 2018: Identifying Whole Grain-Rich Foods for the CACFP Using the Ingredient List
- Oct. 19, 2017: Choose Breakfast Cereals That Are Lower in Added Sugars” webinar [English] [Spanish]
- Nov. 16, 2017: Choose Yogurts That Are Lower in Added Sugars” webinar [English] [Spanish]
- Jan. 18, 2018: Serving Milk in the CACFP [English] [Spanish]
- Feb. 15, 2018: Meal Planning for the CACFP [English] [Spanish]
- March 15, 2018: Serving Meat and Meat Alternates at Breakfast [English] [Spanish]
- April 19, 2018: Offer Versus Serve in the CACFP [English] [Spanish]
- May 17, 2018: Methods for Healthy Cooking [English] [Spanish]
- June 21, 2018: Adding Whole Grains to Your Menu [English] [Spanish]
- July 19, 2018: Feeding Infants: 0-5 -English [English] [Spanish coming soon]
- Aug. 16, 2018: How to Support Breastfeeding in the CACFP [English] [Spanish] coming soon