Go to FNS (Food and Nutrition Service) Home Page
WIC Home Page FNS Search FNS Contacts FNS Programs
Banner image Banner images
About WIC How to Apply Resources Benefits & Services Funding & Program Data EBT/MIS Topics A to Z
Food Nutrition Service Home Page United States Department of Agriculture Home Page


 

Funding and Program Data

WIC Program
Racial Enrollment
- April 2000
 

NOTE: Race/Ethnicity data were reported for 99.0 percent of WIC enrollment. The Race Not Reported category accounted for the remaining 54,101 (1.0 percent) of total enrollment.

Source: USDA Food and Nutrition Service

Back to Racial/Ethnic Group Enrollment by Categories, April 2000

Back to the Top


Featured Areas
What's New
Am I Eligible for WIC?
Fact Sheets
Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
Senior FMNP
State Contacts
Disaster Assistance
WIC Works Resource System
Program Data
Links
Contact National Office
    Accessibility | Privacy/Security | Nondiscrimination | USDA