The goal and purpose of this guidance is to ensure consistent standards applicable to WIC EBT and enable efficient application of WIC EBT business practices into automated cash register systems supporting food retail vendors.
- Universal MIS-EBT Interface Specification (PDF, released June 2012) The WIC Universal MIS-EBT Interface Specification document dated June 2012 is now available. The document has been updated from the last draft version based on the comments reviewed and accepted.
- EBT One Card Concept - Technical Considerations May 10, 2011
- WIC EBT 5-Year Plan - updated March 2006
- Analysis of Alternatives for Implementing a Cash Value Voucher Program - Final Report, August 2007
- The WIC EBT Cost Analysis Model now available for State agencies to use. Go to APD Document Library under Cost Analysis Guidance for the instructions and model/spreadsheet.(April 2009)
For more information on EBT, go to APD Document Library