This final rule, published in the Federal Register on May 2, 2007, amends regulations for 7 Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) programs, including the WIC Program. WIC Program regulations are amended to require WIC State agencies to:
- Submit the following data on each local agency for each of Federal fiscal years 2006 through 2009:
- the name of each local agency;
- the city in which each local agency is headquartered and the name of the State;
- the amount of Federal WIC nutrition services and administration funds provided to each participating local agency; and
- the type of participating organization, as defined in the final rule.
- Submit the data in a format designated by FNS by August 31, 2007, and each subsequent year through 2010.