The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. It provides food and administrative funds to States to supplement the diets of these groups.
- TEFAP Program Overview for Eligible Recipient Agencies
- TEFAP USDA Foods Fact Sheets and Recipes
- TEFAP Program Fact Sheet
- TEFAP Farm Bill Implementation Memo
- Availability of USDA Foods for Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2014 Funding Memorandum to State and Regional Directors
- Total TEFAP Assistance to States in Fiscal Year 2013
- Percentage of TEFAP Administrative Funds Passed Through from State Agencies to Emergency Feeding Organizations - Fiscal Year 2013.