The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. It provides food and administrative funds to States to supplement the diets of these groups.
- TEFAP Program Overview for Eligible Recipient Agencies
- TEFAP USDA Foods Fact Sheets and Recipes
- TEFAP Program Fact Sheet
- Percentage of TEFAP Administrative Funds Passed Through from State Agencies to Emergency Feeding Organizations - Fiscal Year 2014.
- Webinar: The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) Food Carryover Provision - Agricultural Act of 2014
- TEFAP Farm Bill Carryover Provision Presentation - May 2015
- Overview of the Dairy Product Donation Program's Impact on TEFAP
- TEFAP Farm Bill Implementation Memo
- Availability of USDA Foods
- Fiscal Year 2016 Funding Memorandum to State and Regional Directors
- Total TEFAP Assistance to States in Fiscal Year 2015