What is Cultural Transformation?
Cultural Transformation is the process of promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace environment where there is equity of opportunity and empowerment of all employees to reach their full potential and create a higher performing organizations.
Cultural Transformation Pillars
- Leadership: Ensure a strong and timeless framework for cultural transformation , starting with leadership.
- Employee Development: Provide training opportunities and invest in employees.
- Recruitment & Retention: Embrace diversity and inclusion to improve performance.
- Talent Managment: Develop and maximize talent.
- Customer Service & Community Outreach: Better understand the people FNCS serves.
Additional Cultural Transformation Focus Areas
- Labor Management Collaboration
- Process Improvement
- Diversity Roadmap